Gina M. Simonelli
Owner and Founder
Gina Simonelli has been working in the personal injury industry for over 17 years. She started out at a large firm and worked her way up from a file clerk to the managing attorney. In 2018, she started her own law practice and has received an overwhelming amount of support from her clients who followed her to her newly established firm. She is a graduate of Manhattan College and Widener Law School. During her time at Widener Law School she received the "Most Promising Civil Litigator Award", as well as being recognized by the Center for Forensic Economic Studies for Excellence in Litigation.
Ms. Simonelli's hard work and skill has been recognized by the legal community having received the following designations:
Named a "New York Superlawyer", Rising Star from 2014-2020
"Top Ten under 40 for excellence in Personal Injury by the National Academy of Personal Injury attorneys
"Top Young Attorneys" in the New York Metro Area by the American Registry
Throughout her career Ms. Simonelli is responsible for negotiating tens of millions of dollars in settlements. She operates her practice under the simple philosophy that the "clients come first." Ms. Simonelli prides herself in her ability to always be there when her client's need her.
Ms. Simonelli is admitted to practice law in the Eastern and Southern Districts of the United States Federal Court.
- Personal Injury
- Named a “New York Super Lawyer”, Rising Star
- “Top Ten under 40 for excellence in Personal Injury by the National Academy of Personal Injury attorneys
- “Top Young Attorneys” in the New York Metro Area by the American Registry
- Named a “New York Super Lawyer”
- Top Woman Attorneys in New York Metro Area
- Top 10 Attorney from National Academy of Personal Injury Attorneys
- Widener University School of Law, Wilmington, Delaware
- Honors: Most Promising Civil Litigator Award
- Manhattan College
- U.S. Federal Courts